Structures and stakeholders for GEP implementation
What does GEP implementation mean?
Successful implementation of GEP measures requires thorough reflection on relevant structures and stakeholders.
In this virtual material we discuss:
- the university as an organisation
- impact of New Public Management on different levels in academia
- actor-centered institutionalism (Mayntz and Scharft 1995) to explain decision-making processes
- individual and collective actors as gatekeepers for change
- making implementation processes visible
What our participants think:
No feedbacks have been submitted yet.